Revision history [back]

click to hide/show revision 1
initial version

asked 2016-12-20 16:40:35 +0800

WilliamB gravatar image WilliamB

Multiple choice comobox

Wondering if there is an almost out of the box component offering a combobox with checkbox to select multiple values, and which would display selected value in a label separated by comma ?

I'm using MVC

Multiple choice comobox

Wondering if there is an almost out of the box component offering a combobox with checkbox to select multiple values, and which would display selected value in a label separated by comma ?

I'm using MVC

Bandbox with an inner listbox is a good candidate, but I would want the input part to not allow the user to type anything and instead display there the selected value. While opening the bandbox when the user click on it.

Would that be possible ?

Multiple choice comoboxcombobox

I'm using MVC

Bandbox with an inner listbox is a good candidate, but I would want the input part to not allow the user to type anything and instead display there the selected value. While opening the bandbox when the user click on it.

Would that be possible ?

Support Options
  • Email Support
  • Training
  • Consulting
  • Outsourcing
Learn More