Revision history [back]

click to hide/show revision 1
initial version

asked 2016-09-02 09:41:42 +0800

FlorianSchaetz gravatar image FlorianSchaetz flag of Germany

Please switch to another forum

Hi guys,

just a meta topic... Please use another forum software. Or re-configure this one. Sorry, the ZK community is not Stack Overflow. There are not dozens of postings every minute, etc. so the chances of collecting the gamification points is simply slim for 99% of all users, but for a useful discussion about ZK, the ability to comment, etc. is very important.

So, please either switch to a forum that does not have "thousands of users every minute" as a core requirement OR change the settings so that people do not need arbitrary points to comment, vote, etc. I really dread to use this forum, since it lacks most things I expect from a discussion forum - but lacks the user base of stack overflow to actually make it work.

Please switch to another forumforum or reconfigure this one

Hi guys,

just a meta topic... Please use another forum software. Or re-configure this one. Sorry, the ZK community is not Stack Overflow. There are not dozens of postings every minute, etc. so the chances of collecting the gamification points is simply slim for 99% of all users, but for a useful discussion about ZK, the ability to comment, etc. is very important.

So, please either switch to a forum that does not have "thousands of users every minute" as a core requirement OR change the settings so that people do not need arbitrary points to comment, vote, etc. I really dread to use this forum, since it lacks most things I expect from a discussion forum - but lacks the user base of stack overflow to actually make it work.

Support Options
  • Email Support
  • Training
  • Consulting
  • Outsourcing
Learn More