Revision history [back]

click to hide/show revision 1
initial version

asked 2016-03-28 18:25:50 +0800

avanish240288 gravatar image avanish240288

Autocomplete functiona

the item is getting selected, but the combo is not scrolling to the specific item on typing the item. My requirement is to have auto complete feature with autodrop and the dropdown box should scroll to the item.

For example - On first time load if I type 'Item 149' then it is highlighted but list not scrolled to the specific position. End-user should see the highlighted item.

Similarly - when item 149 is already the selected item, and if I erase and enter 'item 1' the list should scroll back to top showing item 1 selected. (Couldn't attach image as I don't have enough points)

We are using ZK 7 version and IE 11 /Crome Version 49.0.2623.87 m

Please let me know how this can be achieved.

Autocomplete functionafunctionality of combobox

the item is getting selected, but the combo is not scrolling to the specific item on typing the item. My requirement is to have auto complete feature with autodrop and the dropdown box should scroll to the item.

For example - On first time load if I type 'Item 149' then it is highlighted but list not scrolled to the specific position. End-user should see the highlighted item.

Similarly - when item 149 is already the selected item, and if I erase and enter 'item 1' the list should scroll back to top showing item 1 selected. (Couldn't attach image as I don't have enough points)

We are using ZK 7 version and IE 11 /Crome Version 49.0.2623.87 m

Please let me know how this can be achieved.

Support Options
  • Email Support
  • Training
  • Consulting
  • Outsourcing
Learn More