New theme based in Atlantic

asked 2015-06-24 14:10:11 +0800

julioucla gravatar image julioucla

Sorry if I do not understand. I do not speak English. (google translator lol)

I downloaded the source code of Atlantic Theme. I would like to add components as fontawesome and own styles. That you can use with Sclass

<button sclass="MyButton fa fa-home">

It is that zk includes fontawesome but contains all the icons. I added code inside the zul file with code in less. But when you compile and generate the jar and imported into the project, nothing happens.

thank you very much zk 7.0.3 atlantic 1.1.0

--original Disculpen si no entienden . No hablo ingles. (traductor de google jajaja)

Me he descargado el codigo fuente de Atlantic Theme . Quisiera agregarle componentes como fontawesome y estilos propios. Que los pueda usar con sclass

<button sclass="miboton fa fa-home"></button>

Se que zk incluye fontawesome pero no contiene todos los iconos. He agregado el codigo dentro de la carpeta zul , con codigo en less. Sin embargo cuando se compile y genera el jar y la importo en el proyecto , no pasa nada.

Muchas gracias

delete flag offensive retag edit

2 Answers

Sort by ยป oldest newest most voted

answered 2015-06-25 08:59:05 +0800

Darksu gravatar image Darksu
1991 1 4

Hello julioucla,

The first thing i would check is if the project is configured correctly. So you have to place the correctly compiled theme jar under WEB-INF/lib and modify zk.xml as follows

<library-property>
    <name>org.zkoss.theme.preferred</name>
    <value>atlantic</value>
</library-property>

Please re-check it and let me know.

Best Regards,

Darksu

link publish delete flag offensive edit

answered 2015-06-26 07:25:27 +0800

khcyt gravatar image khcyt
216 1 1

Hello julioucla,

ZK 7 uses an older version of fontawesome. Therefore are not all icons include. Home is however available.

Try

<button iconSclass="z-icon-home"/>

Kai

link publish delete flag offensive edit
Your answer
Please start posting your answer anonymously - your answer will be saved within the current session and published after you log in or create a new account. Please try to give a substantial answer, for discussions, please use comments and please do remember to vote (after you log in)!

[hide preview]

Question tools

Follow
1 follower

RSS

Stats

Asked: 2015-06-24 14:10:11 +0800

Seen: 17 times

Last updated: Jun 26 '15

Support Options
  • Email Support
  • Training