Integration with Zimbra

asked 2015-03-17 18:58:31 +0800

msarmadi gravatar image msarmadi

Anyone ever tried integrating ZK OpenSource Edition with Zimbra Collaboration Suite?

Does it support zimbra's authentication/sso (SAML)? Does ZK OE support put or load docs to/from Zimbra's Briefcase?

I'm wondering what would be process of make the integration happen.

delete flag offensive retag edit

4 Answers

Sort by ยป oldest newest most voted

answered 2015-03-22 14:14:50 +0800

Darksu gravatar image Darksu
1991 1 4

Hello msarmadi,

To tell you the truth i have not seen any integration's with zk. But if you check out the following url you can see that probably it is not a very difficult task:

https://www.zimbra.com/open-source

Perhaps we could create a new forum post with ideas on how to implement this module.

Best Regards,

Darksu

link publish delete flag offensive edit

answered 2015-03-29 10:06:12 +0800

Hey Darksu

I do agree that it should not be a big thing to integrate Zimbra and ZK OpenSource. However, I'm willing to contribute on this thing. I'm not very familiar with zkoss community. How do zkoss community collaborate on such things. For doing it, I'm saying we need a starting point, like a post or someone who can lead the task.

Please let me know what you think

Cheers

Mehdi

answered 2015-03-29 14:32:37 +0800

Darksu gravatar image Darksu
1991 1 4

Hello Mehdi,

I think it is a very good idea. So if it is ok with the developers of zk you could create a new post with all the necessary information, goals, and what should be developed.

Then whoever wants to contribute could join.

Best Regards,

Darksu

answered 2015-03-29 15:57:15 +0800

updated 2015-03-29 16:28:23 +0800

Hi Darksu and zkoss developers,

I think in this stage we need zkoss feedback. I can provide an initial specification on features. We also need the zkoss to give their view/opinion/feedback and concerns. I hope we could find zkoss really active in such contributions.

Should We would wait for the zkoss ignition? Are there such regulations here?

Cheers

Mehdi

Your answer
Please start posting your answer anonymously - your answer will be saved within the current session and published after you log in or create a new account. Please try to give a substantial answer, for discussions, please use comments and please do remember to vote (after you log in)!

[hide preview]

Question tools

Follow
2 followers

RSS

Stats

Asked: 2015-03-17 18:58:31 +0800

Seen: 26 times

Last updated: Mar 29 '15

Support Options
  • Email Support
  • Training