XML data Bind to a Combobox or Listbox

asked 2015-02-21 18:23:40 +0800

jolubrech gravatar image jolubrech

Is there any possible way that I could read the content of an XML file and Bind it to a combobox or listbox (Another possibility would be great to!). I'm able to parse de document using SAX parser. But once I have it, don't know how to bind it to a component I'll appreciate the help!

delete flag offensive retag edit

Comments

Ok, I did what you told. I created a listbox just like the demo. I'm doing the parsing from a xml file and reading some attributes that i'm desperate to show in that listbox. I read the attributes, I save them as string variables. Then when I try to fill the listbox like this: the attributes are sa

jolubrech ( 2015-02-22 20:39:06 +0800 )edit

1 Answer

Sort by ยป oldest newest most voted

answered 2015-02-21 19:24:50 +0800

Darksu gravatar image Darksu
1991 1 4

Hello jolubrech,

You could use the MVC or MVVM design patterns in order to load the data to the listbox.

There are many good examples at the demo section of the zk website, but you could also look at the following example:

http://zkfiddle.org/sample/3kvld74/1-Simple-MVVM-sample#source-1

Best Regards,

Darksu

link publish delete flag offensive edit
Your answer
Please start posting your answer anonymously - your answer will be saved within the current session and published after you log in or create a new account. Please try to give a substantial answer, for discussions, please use comments and please do remember to vote (after you log in)!

[hide preview]

Question tools

Follow
2 followers

RSS

Stats

Asked: 2015-02-21 18:23:40 +0800

Seen: 12 times

Last updated: Feb 21 '15

Support Options
  • Email Support
  • Training