How do I override the timeout-message title?

asked 2014-10-31 15:21:49 +0800

sahild gravatar image sahild
117 4

I found a posting where a person asked about changing the Timeout Message/Window and the response was great if I want to jump to a Timeout page and have it display for 5 seconds before it automatically does a reload. It was a pretty nice solution.
But I'd prefer having the popup message box like using the <timeout-message> gives but I want to replace the Title of that window. I don't want to see a Title of zk.
I like that I can put my own text into the Timeout message box but the message box that displays has a title of zk and I'd rather use my own Title and also be able to internationalize it. Thanks, Steve

delete flag offensive retag edit

2 Answers

Sort by ยป oldest newest most voted

answered 2014-11-02 09:11:21 +0800

Darksu gravatar image Darksu
1991 1 4

Hello sahild,

The solution to your problem can be found at the following url:

http://stackoverflow.com/questions/14128986/fire-event-without-impacting-zk-session-timeout

You will have to create a timer that will check every x seconds if the last request is greater than the one specified in your configuration.

If true then you will invoke your custom window with the title you desire.

p.s Probably you will have to create your own internal session timeout variable.

Best Regards,

Darksu

link publish delete flag offensive edit

answered 2014-11-03 12:29:09 +0800

dugro gravatar image dugro
http://www.finansowa-stro...

very nice :)

link publish delete flag offensive edit
Your answer
Please start posting your answer anonymously - your answer will be saved within the current session and published after you log in or create a new account. Please try to give a substantial answer, for discussions, please use comments and please do remember to vote (after you log in)!

[hide preview]

Question tools

Follow
1 follower

RSS

Stats

Asked: 2014-10-31 15:21:49 +0800

Seen: 14 times

Last updated: Nov 03 '14

Support Options
  • Email Support
  • Training