Problem playing wav audio in IE11

asked 2014-10-22 10:10:25 +0800

ssimo1990 gravatar image ssimo1990

Hello, I'm using ZK 7.0.2. I created an audio component with src of type ".wav" that I tried to display in different browsers. It is shown correctly and I can listen the audio in Firefox, Chrome and Safari, but when I use IE11 the component isn't displayed and appears the expression: "Origin is not valid", so in this case I can't listen the audio. I tried to create the same component with src of type ".mp3" and it's shown correctly and it's possible to listen the audio in all browsers also IE11, but I need to use the ".wav" format.

Is there a solution?

Audio component:

<audio id="audio" src="/audio/music.wav" controls="true" visible="true"> </audio>

I also tried this:

<window title="Audio Demo" border="normal">
<button label="Play" onClick="audio.play()"/>
<button label="Stop" onClick="audio.stop()"/>
<separator/>
<audio id="audio" height="40" src="/audio/music.wav" style="height:0px;width:0px" visible="false"/>
</window>

And to set the component visible="true", but also in this case only in IE11 the ".wav" audio isn't played.

Thanks.

delete flag offensive retag edit

1 Answer

Sort by ยป oldest newest most voted

answered 2014-10-24 12:36:18 +0800

trzynastka gravatar image trzynastka
http://www.kasa-na-pit.pl...

I have same problem. Anyone can help?

link publish delete flag offensive edit
Your answer
Please start posting your answer anonymously - your answer will be saved within the current session and published after you log in or create a new account. Please try to give a substantial answer, for discussions, please use comments and please do remember to vote (after you log in)!

[hide preview]

Question tools

Follow
1 follower

RSS

Stats

Asked: 2014-10-22 10:10:25 +0800

Seen: 19 times

Last updated: Oct 24 '14

Support Options
  • Email Support
  • Training