0

Subreport producing more than expected rows

asked 2014-06-02 09:05:47 +0800

rashedulhasan01 gravatar image rashedulhasan01
1

updated 2014-06-03 02:23:27 +0800

Hi

I'm facing problem with data produced by subreport inside master report. The subreport itself has 100 rows when run individually but when I'm using this in master report, it's producing 20/25 times more of same data meaning iterating the same data several times. Could anyone help me find the problem here?

Thanks Rashed

delete flag offensive retag edit

Comments

can you provide the specific code also? (zul, java)

chillworld ( 2014-06-02 10:00:05 +0800 )edit

Yup…sure. Have a look on the following: Master detail where I added subreport:

<detail> <band height="85">
<subreport isUsingCache="false"> <reportElement stretchType="RelativeToBandHeight" x="0" y="24" width="555" height="56" printWhenGroupChanges="FIELDCODE_ID" uuid="321d6854-a811-41c8

rashedulhasan01 ( 2014-06-02 10:48:42 +0800 )edit

can you edit your question and put it there? (if needed I'll correct for putting it in a code screen)

chillworld ( 2014-06-02 14:56:31 +0800 )edit

Sorry....why will I edit question? If possible please put it in a code screen, I didn't find any such option.

rashedulhasan01 ( 2014-06-03 02:24:59 +0800 )edit

just add the code to your question with edit. For code you need an intendation of 4 spaces, but I'll correct that if that isn't fully correct

chillworld ( 2014-06-03 05:49:25 +0800 )edit
Be the first one to answer this question!
Please start posting your answer anonymously - your answer will be saved within the current session and published after you log in or create a new account. Please try to give a substantial answer, for discussions, please use comments and please do remember to vote (after you log in)!

[hide preview]

Question tools

Follow
1 follower

RSS

Stats

Asked: 2014-06-02 09:05:47 +0800

Seen: 13 times

Last updated: Jun 03 '14

Support Options
  • Email Support
  • Training
  • Consulting
  • Outsourcing
Learn More