Set Click in a textbox with zk

asked 2014-04-30 15:52:52 +0800

daovallec gravatar image daovallec
11 2

updated 2014-04-30 15:57:46 +0800

I am using ZK Framework and i have a form, but the problem is that when the browser save the password i need do a click in the textbox of username and do a click in the textbox of password, and when the click is done the page submit my form well, but if i do not click in the textbox when i do click in the login button is like my textbox are empty.

Then i need do clicks because if i do not clicks in the textbox is like my textbox are empty,

How can i send a click in the textbox in zk or in my model in Java. Or how can i save the username and password of the browser in my textbox? Who can help me. Thanks

delete flag offensive retag edit

Comments

please Can you show your zul and viewmoel

sitansu ( 2014-04-30 16:05:25 +0800 )edit

2 Answers

Sort by ยป oldest newest most voted

answered 2014-05-02 17:30:43 +0800

nmpallas gravatar image nmpallas
115 4
http://nmpallas.wordpress...

Something is strange can you please provide code with which wrapper component you are doing it?Are you using the traditional <form> html version of it?If that's the case then you need to enable the native namespace for event's to fire most of the time correctly.Also you could use the onOK action of the textbox in your password field to trigger the submit of your form.The code would look like : <textbox ...="" onok="@command('myLoginAction')" .<="" p="">

link publish delete flag offensive edit

answered 2014-05-02 18:11:08 +0800

chillworld gravatar image chillworld flag of Belgium
5337 4 9
https://github.com/chillw...

You can use cookies. Save them and when user come back search for the cookie and load it.

Greetz chill.

link publish delete flag offensive edit
Your answer
Please start posting your answer anonymously - your answer will be saved within the current session and published after you log in or create a new account. Please try to give a substantial answer, for discussions, please use comments and please do remember to vote (after you log in)!

[hide preview]

Question tools

Follow
1 follower

RSS

Stats

Asked: 2014-04-30 15:52:52 +0800

Seen: 23 times

Last updated: May 02 '14

Support Options
  • Email Support
  • Training