ZK Support Hindi Labels?

asked 2014-01-28 10:47:13 +0800

sjoshi gravatar image sjoshi flag of India
3493 1 8
http://zkframeworkhint.bl...

As i checked this example ZK Support hindi when we have properties file but what about its own labels like OK,CANCEL,YES,NO which generally come in MessageBox something like this

Messagebox.show(resourceBundle.getText("MSG_DELETE_BOX"), resourceBundle.getText("MSG_DIALOG_BOX"), Messagebox.YES | Messagebox.NO,
                        Messagebox.QUESTION, new org.zkoss.zk.ui.event.EventListener() {
}

Now i want Messagebox.YES | Messagebox.NO button should be in hindi I used below code.

if(argLang.equalsIgnoreCase("fr_ca")){
        Locales.setThreadLocal(Locales.getLocale(Locale.FRENCH));
        Executions.getCurrent().getSession().setAttribute(Attributes.PREFERRED_LOCALE,new Locale("hi","IN"));
        Labels.reset();
        }

But not worked anyone tell me ZK have properties file in Hindi as well so Label should be reset.

delete flag offensive retag edit

2 Answers

Sort by ยป oldest newest most voted

answered 2014-01-28 11:30:05 +0800

chillworld gravatar image chillworld flag of Belgium
5367 4 9
https://github.com/chillw...

updated 2014-01-29 11:02:58 +0800

Oke I did some research.

In zul-6.5.3.jar when you open it you will see this folder :

metainfo/mesg

In that folder are all the propertie files(those file contains the translated text).
I do not see hi between those files. Maybe you can make a new propertie file and add it in that folder with winrar. (I could be that you need to sign the rar again and otherwise zk have to do it).

Edit :

I did try to override the properties from withing mine own project (setting the dutch text to something else.)
What did I specificly try?
Created the msgzul_nl.properties in the same location and mine own properties loction as in the jar but in mine project.
This does not work!

Greetz chill.

link publish delete flag offensive edit

answered 2014-01-28 11:52:03 +0800

MVarun gravatar image MVarun flag of India
268 1 6

Hi,

I never tried this. But this link may Help you.

Greetings... Varun

link publish delete flag offensive edit
Your answer
Please start posting your answer anonymously - your answer will be saved within the current session and published after you log in or create a new account. Please try to give a substantial answer, for discussions, please use comments and please do remember to vote (after you log in)!

[hide preview]

Question tools

Follow
1 follower

RSS

Stats

Asked: 2014-01-28 10:47:13 +0800

Seen: 23 times

Last updated: Jan 29 '14

Support Options
  • Email Support
  • Training