Craving discussion? They are back!

asked 2013-03-28 05:01:22 +0800

tmillsclare gravatar image tmillsclare
799 2 5 30

updated 2013-03-28 06:17:49 +0800

jimyeh gravatar image jimyeh
2047 1 4
ZK Team

We are proud to announce due to the high demand from our community we have brought back the ability to hold a discussion. First of all let’s define what we mean by discussion. A discussion is held between two or more people and is by default time ordered from oldest to newest. This differs from our original Q&A format which was ordered by the number of votes an answer received.

Due to the tireless work from our forum team the forum now supports both types of posting:

1. The question and answer format
  2. A discussion

Creating a discussion

To create a discussion is simple, click the “Ask your question” button as normal. You should then see the normal Q&A page which you are required to fill in. On this page there is now a checkbox labelled “Make this question a Discussion”. If you want to start a discussion, instead of Q&A, please check it.

image description

How can I identify discussions?

When browsing the titles of threads you will see a balloon icon next to the title, this indicates that the thread in question is a discussion.

image description

We hope you enjoy these feature, if you have any other feedback please let us know!

delete flag offensive retag edit

1 Reply

Sort by » oldest newest

answered 2013-03-28 13:39:21 +0800

azli gravatar image azli
24 3

Hi ZK team. I want to thank you guys for bringing back the discussion feature. I believe a lot of peoples here will be happy to have it back (including me off course)

I also would like to apologize if i was being rude in my request for discussion before :D

So i will take this chance to be the 1st to give suggestion :)

I suggest that you put a menu/shortcut to view only discussion or questions. This will be easier to distinguish between them. And will be useful for those who seek infos, to see what's new,what's being shared etc.

Thats all. Again thanks for your great efforts for us!

link publish delete flag offensive edit
Your reply
Please start posting your answer anonymously - your answer will be saved within the current session and published after you log in or create a new account. Please try to give a substantial answer, for discussions, please use comments and please do remember to vote (after you log in)!

[hide preview]

Question tools

Follow
2 followers

RSS

Stats

Asked: 2013-03-28 05:01:22 +0800

Seen: 74 times

Last updated: Mar 28 '13

Support Options
  • Email Support
  • Training