zk, iphone/ipad and images

asked 2012-12-13 10:41:57 +0800

afxgroup gravatar image afxgroup
126 2

Hello,
I have a strange problem with ZK651EE when loading pages on iphone/ipad. The images are not shown instantly. Or better it depends.. sometimes and only some images are shown correctly while most of the times the images are not shown. If i wait on that page for some minutes they are displayed. The strange thing is that i see the "loading image" on iphone/ipad that is always on. It seems that the ZK is waiting for something.. The same page on normal browsers or android device has no problem. What could be?
Thank you

delete flag offensive retag edit

4 Replies

Sort by ยป oldest newest

answered 2012-12-17 14:00:16 +0800

126 2

another hint..
I have a queue in the page and indeed i see always the "loading" indicator on iphone.. now. If with another browser i force a login/logout to my site, since that operations send some messages in the queue, on iphone i see that the page is rendered... That's weird.. with android i have no problem at all..

link publish delete flag offensive edit

answered 2012-12-18 16:22:16 +0800

126 2

Another hint..

if i add this code in a request interceptor

public class LocaleManager implements org.zkoss.zk.ui.util.RequestInterceptor {
	public void request(Session sess, Object request, Object response) {
		MsgShared msgShared= new MsgShared();
		msgShared.setAction(Constants.LOBBY_PING);
		msgShared.setMsgType(Constants.MESSAGE_PING);
		Broker broker=new Broker();
		broker.SendSharedMessage(msgShared);

the page is executed "almost" correctly also on iPhone but for every request i must send a message on the queue...

answered 2012-12-19 09:12:30 +0800

126 2

i've tried this site with the iPhone and there is a strange problem..

http://spasche.net/files/parallel_connections/

Sometimes (90% of times..) it reports me that the browser seems to support 0 simultaneous connections..
So my question is.. Does anybody tried ZKEE with Comet server on iphone with a large site (and not only a page..)?

answered 2012-12-19 11:11:00 +0800

126 2

updated 2012-12-19 11:12:06 +0800

Ok.. it was i suspected.. look at this image.. zkcomet is blocking all other requests (you can see them in gray..) and so.. all is blocked..

Your reply
Please start posting your answer anonymously - your answer will be saved within the current session and published after you log in or create a new account. Please try to give a substantial answer, for discussions, please use comments and please do remember to vote (after you log in)!

[hide preview]

Question tools

Follow

RSS

Stats

Asked: 2012-12-13 10:41:57 +0800

Seen: 118 times

Last updated: Dec 19 '12

Support Options
  • Email Support
  • Training
  • Consulting