IMP: ZK support to IPhone features

asked 2012-10-05 06:49:26 +0800

bhagyashree gravatar image bhagyashree

Hi,
I am working on a project for which I have preferred to choose ZK as the framework. But I want the mobile related features to be used in the project.
Please Answer my questions:
1.Can the inbuilt mobile camera be used in my ZK iphone application and click an image which will be accessed in the application?
2.Can I use the GPS feature of the Iphone through my ZK app. ?
3.Can I access the Addressbook / contacts list in my phone through the ZK app?
4.Can I upload attachments ( images specifically from gallery stored on my iphone) to the ZK app. ?

I have been through the existing documentation on mobile related features but could not get a confirmatory answer to the above questions.

This is a very important issue on which my application's framwork is depended. I want to use ZK for my project but if there is no ZK support for the above features then probably i will have go for something else ,which i don't prefer.

Please HELP me ASAP.
Thankyou.

delete flag offensive retag edit

11 Replies

Sort by ยป oldest newest

answered 2013-01-02 08:21:35 +0800

jeanher gravatar image jeanher
1824 2 6
ZK Team

We do have a task force exploring & evaluating how we can leverage native mobile features. Stay tuned.

- jean

link publish delete flag offensive edit
Your reply
Please start posting your answer anonymously - your answer will be saved within the current session and published after you log in or create a new account. Please try to give a substantial answer, for discussions, please use comments and please do remember to vote (after you log in)!

[hide preview]

Question tools

Follow

RSS

Stats

Asked: 2012-10-05 06:49:26 +0800

Seen: 370 times

Last updated: Jan 02 '13

Support Options
  • Email Support
  • Training
  • Consulting