problem with zk 5.0.9

asked 2011-12-16 10:12:49 +0800

afxgroup gravatar image afxgroup
126 2

Hi,
i've just updated zk from 5.0.7 to 5.0.9 and now when i click on the tabbox of my application for the first time i receive this JS error

Failed to process
select
Cannot read property 'select' of null (TypeError)

This happens on FF8 and Chrome but not on IE9. If i reclick on the tabbox i get no errors anymore

Another strange thing that happens (also with 5.0.7) on IE is that the Column Hflex cause IE9 to set the column width to 0px.. The strange thing is that it doesn't happens on all lists but only in one case. All lists are appended dinamically in the SAME way on the same groupbox (i have no fixed zul page).
If i remove the Hflex the column heads are shown correctly
Another funny thing (caused by HFlex) is that sometimes if i pass the mouse on the grid the grid expand its height (sometimes it happens also on width..) every time i pass on a row.. I've seen with inspector that if i change the width from 100% to 99% this problem disappear..

Any hint??

delete flag offensive retag edit

1 Reply

Sort by ยป oldest newest

answered 2011-12-25 13:23:28 +0800

benbai gravatar image benbai
2228 6
http://www.zkoss.org

Hi afxgroup,

Could you provide a runnable sample that can reproduce your issue?

Regards,
ben

link publish delete flag offensive edit
Your reply
Please start posting your answer anonymously - your answer will be saved within the current session and published after you log in or create a new account. Please try to give a substantial answer, for discussions, please use comments and please do remember to vote (after you log in)!

[hide preview]

Question tools

Follow

RSS

Stats

Asked: 2011-12-16 10:12:49 +0800

Seen: 142 times

Last updated: Dec 25 '11

Support Options
  • Email Support
  • Training
  • Consulting