Domain Logic Layer

asked 2009-12-06 06:15:55 +0800

ForumGuest gravatar image ForumGuest
150 1

Hi folks,

IMHO there is still a gap between the zk front end and the database back end.
It would be excellent, if there was a java based "zk domain logic layer", which allows to unite visual layer with database layer.

For example, if there was an abstract domain layer using "database cubes", then you could use these cube entities from the visual UI editor. When designing those "database cubes", you could add some constraints. For example, you could add "checks and validatations".

The main idea is to define business logic in a middle layer, where the data access i encapsulated using cubes, logic is added by constraints and post/pre java coding and the UI access is enabled by attaching UI elements to cubes.

Greetings
Bernd

delete flag offensive retag edit

3 Replies

Sort by ยป oldest newest

answered 2011-08-29 14:42:15 +0800

ValHuber gravatar image ValHuber

Exactly! If you are using Hibernate/JPA, check out Automated Business Logic, and the ZK Demo

link publish delete flag offensive edit

answered 2011-08-29 19:05:50 +0800

xcom gravatar image xcom
564 3

updated 2011-08-29 19:06:33 +0800

I applied the following to be separated by layers

ZK PAGE--------------------SPRING CALL------------------------------------->MY CONTROLLER
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
SERVICES O MY CONTROLLER--------------->BUSSING LOGIC

IMPLEMENT DAO------------>SPRING

DAO---------------------------->SPRING

MapXML---------------------->SPRING IBATIS

controller database -------------->CONTROLLER JAVA

DATA BASE .-------------------------->MYSQL,ORACLE...

o change to Hibernate, JUST STOPPED USING THE MAP iBATIS and I must add config Hibernate

answered 2011-08-29 20:07:34 +0800

ValHuber gravatar image ValHuber

@xcom... not clear if your question was related to my prior post... you can contact me via our website, and more than happy to discuss...

Your reply
Please start posting your answer anonymously - your answer will be saved within the current session and published after you log in or create a new account. Please try to give a substantial answer, for discussions, please use comments and please do remember to vote (after you log in)!

[hide preview]

Question tools

Follow

RSS

Stats

Asked: 2009-12-06 06:15:55 +0800

Seen: 553 times

Last updated: Aug 29 '11

Support Options
  • Email Support
  • Training
  • Consulting