Where have all the minimized windows gone?

asked 2008-12-04 14:32:12 +0800

cvarona gravatar image cvarona
554 1 6

Hi,

I'm creating a minimizable, maximizable window via Executions.createComponents, providing no parent component. And there's my window, right in the middle of the previously loaded page thanks to position='center'. Well, I now press the 'minimize' corner button and it disappears, not to ever be heard of again. I mean, I guess the window is still there, but there is no visual trace left of it.

Is there any way to let the window be still somewhat visible after being minimized, the way panels do?

With kind regards

César Varona

delete flag offensive retag edit

5 Replies

Sort by » oldest newest

answered 2008-12-05 01:21:25 +0800

flyworld gravatar image flyworld
155 3

this is our spec issue, in fact, we plan to create a animation and make the window minimize at somewhere, but now we haven't finish it.

link publish delete flag offensive edit

answered 2009-07-16 11:23:02 +0800

rajivbandi gravatar image rajivbandi flag of India

I would like to know if there is any handling of minimized windows planned in near future?

answered 2009-07-16 15:47:14 +0800

klotzw gravatar image klotzw

César,

In my application I created a minimized handler to capture the top, left, width and hieght
of the windows then I place a button on my status bar so a user can click to restore the window.

William

answered 2010-06-29 23:58:33 +0800

pallavi gravatar image pallavi

hi klotzw,

can you guide me on window minimization....means how you have capture top, left, width and hieght
of the windows???

waiting for help.

answered 2010-06-30 02:11:23 +0800

vinhvo gravatar image vinhvo
369 3

public void onClientInfo$workCombinationWin(ClientInfoEvent  evt){
		broserWidth=evt.getDesktopWidth();
	}

This event will be fired everytime browser changes width, height ,... therefore, you can catch your minimized event here . Br,VinhVo.

Your reply
Please start posting your answer anonymously - your answer will be saved within the current session and published after you log in or create a new account. Please try to give a substantial answer, for discussions, please use comments and please do remember to vote (after you log in)!

[hide preview]

Question tools

Follow

RSS

Stats

Asked: 2008-12-04 14:32:12 +0800

Seen: 325 times

Last updated: Jun 30 '10

Support Options
  • Email Support
  • Training
  • Consulting