problem with onDoubleClick

asked 2008-07-11 01:43:11 +0800

siamakh gravatar image siamakh

Hi,
I am running into a problem when a component has both onClick and onDoubleClick attributes. Please try below script and double click on the link. I expect the label to change to DC the very first time I double click on the LINK but instead the single click event is picked and the label is changed to SC.

<window title="event listener demo" border="normal" width="200px">
<label style="color:blue;text-decoration:underline;" value="LINK" onClick="self.setValue("SC")" onDoubleClick="self.setValue("DC")"/>
</window>

delete flag offensive retag edit

2 Replies

Sort by ยป oldest newest

answered 2008-07-16 03:56:01 +0800

tomyeh gravatar image tomyeh
610 1 3
http://blog.zkoss.org ZK Team

It works fine with my computer.

Environment:
IE7 and FF3
ZK 3.5 freshly

link publish delete flag offensive edit

answered 2008-07-17 18:23:19 +0800

siamakh gravatar image siamakh

I tried it again with 3.5.0 freshly again. it seems that sometimes it works fine. but not always. please try the script a few times. when I double-click on the LINK it sometimes changes to SC and immediately into DC which is okay. But sometimes it only changes to SC. I have also submitted a bug.

link publish delete flag offensive edit
Your reply
Please start posting your answer anonymously - your answer will be saved within the current session and published after you log in or create a new account. Please try to give a substantial answer, for discussions, please use comments and please do remember to vote (after you log in)!

[hide preview]

Question tools

Follow

RSS

Stats

Asked: 2008-07-11 01:43:11 +0800

Seen: 131 times

Last updated: Jul 17 '08

Support Options
  • Email Support
  • Training
  • Consulting