IFrame Not Working in embedded mode window

asked 2021-12-01 11:02:17 +0800

sektiandarbeni gravatar image sektiandarbeni
1 1

updated 2021-12-01 11:07:02 +0800

I have a web application that previously had not used single sign on to become single sign on login.

in the application there is already a form that displays a pdf using an iFrame, and it is running well.

why after using single sign on, it can't display the pdf content in the iframe? I tried to change the mode of the window to modal. and it went well.

is there single sign on setting that must be set?

<window id="windowPaymentReport" title="Payment Report" closable="false" width="100%" height="100%" ctrlkeys="#down#up" apply="report.PaymentReportController"> it doesn't work

<window id="windowPaymentReport" title="Payment Report" closable="false" width="100%" height="100%" ctrlkeys="#down#up" apply="report.PaymentReportController"" mode="modal"> it working well.

my code on controller. FileInputStream fin = new FileInputStream(file); final AMedia amedia = new AMedia(pdfFileName + ".pdf", "pdf", "application/pdf", fin); iframe.setContent(amedia);

delete flag offensive retag edit

1 Answer

Sort by ยป oldest newest most voted

answered 2021-12-03 11:05:02 +0800

MDuchemin gravatar image MDuchemin
2061 1 5
ZK Team

Hi There,

First thing I'd recommend would be to check the client-side developer tools (F12 tools) in your browser to check two things: - Is there any error in the network panel? (does the PDF document get loaded properly at client-side)

• If the PDF document is loaded properly, is there a sizing issue on the iframe? (check the iframe element in the page, and make sure it has a real width and height, not 0. Also check that it doesn't have a display:none, or similar style that would prevent from loading).

You should also check if there are any JS error in the browser's developer tools console.

These steps should help you to find where the issue is located. If you see any error, just post them on this thread if you need further info.

link publish delete flag offensive edit
Your answer
Please start posting your answer anonymously - your answer will be saved within the current session and published after you log in or create a new account. Please try to give a substantial answer, for discussions, please use comments and please do remember to vote (after you log in)!

[hide preview]

Question tools

Follow
1 follower

RSS

Stats

Asked: 2021-12-01 11:02:17 +0800

Seen: 5 times

Last updated: Dec 03 '21

Support Options
  • Email Support
  • Training