compilation Error pom.xml with ZK 9.5.1

asked 2021-04-20 16:43:57 +0800

jaespinosa gravatar image jaespinosa
11 1

I have updated to zk 9.5.1 to use the new date control and other features, but when I change my pom.xml file and do an "update maven", the files corresponding to this version are not downloaded and I get compilation errors. However, my partner did work correctly and we have the same source code. what could be happening, I am lagging in my development because of this configuration issue

delete flag offensive retag edit

2 Answers

Sort by ยป oldest newest most voted

answered 2021-04-23 19:54:44 +0800

jaespinosa gravatar image jaespinosa
11 1

It was solved. Problem was .setting.xml it was not included on the .m2 folder.

Thank you.

link publish delete flag offensive edit

answered 2021-04-21 11:33:51 +0800

cor3000 gravatar image cor3000
5868 2 7
ZK Team

I can't tell what's happening inside your IDE since you didn't mention which IDE you're using (IDEs often try many things automatically, and sometimes hide problems or don't display them in obvious areas).

So what to do in such cases: To get more insight where the build is failing you can try to compile/build your project from command line (outside the IDE), then you'll know whether it's an issue with the maven configuration/dependencies or just some kind of IDE synchronization issue.

So you can try at command line:

mvn clean compile

or

mvn clean package

Maven will then output any errors it encounters. Then you'll know something more ... If there are errors at command line then at least you know it's not the IDE causing those problems, and you can fix them before retrying inside the IDE.

link publish delete flag offensive edit
Your answer
Please start posting your answer anonymously - your answer will be saved within the current session and published after you log in or create a new account. Please try to give a substantial answer, for discussions, please use comments and please do remember to vote (after you log in)!

[hide preview]

Question tools

Follow
1 follower

RSS

Stats

Asked: 2021-04-20 16:43:57 +0800

Seen: 8 times

Last updated: Apr 23

Support Options
  • Email Support
  • Training