got org.zkoss.zhtml.impl.pageRenderer must be implement org.zkoss.zk.ui.sys.PageRenderer when click on button or link in zul

asked 2020-12-08 13:45:04 +0800

gsmmani26 gravatar image gsmmani26

Hi please help me, im using zkoss with maven ,spring mvc and server is wildfly14. After deployment, whenever user click on button or link in zul, it show org.zkoss.zhtml.impl.pageRenderer must be implement org.zkoss.zk.ui.sys.PageRenderer exception. this exception raises only first time of deployment. Please help me to solve this one. zkoss version is 6.5

delete flag offensive retag edit

Comments

do you have a reproducing example you can share? e.g. a pom file and the zul/controller file causing the problem? Did you test this on a different server e.g. tomcat? Or provide a runnable example on zkfiddle? Also the error stack trace might help. I'll increase your karma so you can add links.

cor3000 ( 2020-12-09 11:18:50 +0800 )edit

Did you consider upgrading to a newer ZK version? 6.5.3 is quite old... many bugs have been fixed in the mean time, maybe one fix solves your error.

cor3000 ( 2020-12-09 11:22:25 +0800 )edit
Be the first one to answer this question!
Please start posting your answer anonymously - your answer will be saved within the current session and published after you log in or create a new account. Please try to give a substantial answer, for discussions, please use comments and please do remember to vote (after you log in)!

[hide preview]

Question tools

Follow
1 follower

RSS

Stats

Asked: 2020-12-08 13:45:04 +0800

Seen: 5 times

Last updated: Dec 08 '20

Support Options
  • Email Support
  • Training