0

Problem with zk on weblogic 12.2.1.4

asked 2020-09-23 13:43:31 +0800

RicardoRivas gravatar image RicardoRivas
31

Hello, We are updating our weblogics servers to version 12.2.1.4 from 12.2.1.3. When we finish the update and test our zk application we see that the windows are not loading. We are getting an error of type ClassNotFoundExcepcion like the one shown below:

org.zkoss.zk.ui.UiException: java.lang.ClassNotFoundException: com.cajamar.zk.WSAGDBE.LWSAGDBE_v1

We use version 2.3 of servlets in the web.xml associated with the application. We use version 9.0.0 of zk on the test server. In the production server we have version 8.0.4.

We would appreciate any help you can offer us. If you need more information tell us.

Thanks.

delete flag offensive retag edit

6 Replies

Sort by ยป oldest newest

answered 2020-09-23 14:43:27 +0800

RicardoRivas gravatar image RicardoRivas
31

updated 2020-09-23 14:43:52 +0800

Hi, we have located this trace. We think it may be related:


The url-pattern /zkau/* in web application PSD2 is mapped to multiple Servlets.

thanks

link publish delete flag offensive edit

answered 2020-09-23 16:15:39 +0800

cor3000 gravatar image cor3000
5399 2 7
ZK Team

Your exception (ClassNotFoundException) indicates that one of your own classes is missing on the classpath. So I'd look out for a compilation or war packaging problem.

After building a war, simply un-zip it to verify all your expected jars and classes are contained in WEB-INF/lib and WEB-INF/classes.

Besides that I personally prefer such an upgrade in a 2 step process. Upgrade the infrastructure (weblogic version) independent of the application dependencies.

e.g. Try deploying your old war file on the new weblogic version first, without any changes. Then you know whether a problem correlates with the server version update.

Once that's ruled out: Unzip both the old and the new war file and do a directory comparison. There you'll see if any files are missing or were added between your builds. This often reveals the changes potentially leading to problems.

link publish delete flag offensive edit

answered 2020-09-23 16:52:29 +0800

RicardoRivas gravatar image RicardoRivas
31

Hi Our zk application works correctly on weblogic version 12.2.1.3. We update version 12.2.1.4 and see the errors described. We have put version 12.2.1.3 back and it works normally. The .jar files have not been modified. We believe that it may be derived from the error I put in the second comment: The url-pattern /zkau/* in web application PSD2 is mapped to multiple Servlets but

We don't know if there are any changes to be do in the application configuration

Thanks for your help.

link publish delete flag offensive edit

answered 2020-09-23 17:58:08 +0800

cor3000 gravatar image cor3000
5399 2 7
ZK Team

That would be possible to verify by removing the duplicate url-pattern from your web.xml, did you try that?

link publish delete flag offensive edit

answered 2020-09-29 13:18:02 +0800

RicardoRivas gravatar image RicardoRivas
31

Hi, we have no duplicate url-pattern in the web.xml. The web.xml works correctly with weblogic version 12.2.1.3. When we update to version 12.2.1.4 it is when it gives the error that I have commented. Next I indicate what I have in the web.xml regarding zk.

    <listener>
        <listener-class>org.zkoss.zk.ui.http.HttpSessionListener</listener-class>
    </listener>
    <servlet>
        <description>ZK loader for ZUML pages</description>
        <servlet-name>zkLoader</servlet-name>
        <servlet-class>org.zkoss.zk.ui.http.DHtmlLayoutServlet</servlet-class>
        <init-param>
            <param-name>update-uri</param-name>
            <param-value>/zkau</param-value>
        </init-param>
        <load-on-startup>1</load-on-startup>
    </servlet>
    <servlet-mapping>
        <servlet-name>zkLoader</servlet-name>
        <url-pattern>*.zul</url-pattern>
    </servlet-mapping>
    <servlet-mapping>
        <servlet-name>zkLoader</servlet-name>
        <url-pattern>*.zhtml</url-pattern>
    </servlet-mapping>
    <servlet>
        <description>The asynchronous update engine for ZK</description>
        <servlet-name>auEngine</servlet-name>
        <servlet-class>org.zkoss.zk.au.http.DHtmlUpdateServlet</servlet-class>
    </servlet>
    <servlet-mapping>
        <servlet-name>auEngine</servlet-name>
        <url-pattern>/zkau/*</url-pattern>
    </servlet-mapping>
link publish delete flag offensive edit

answered 2020-09-29 14:53:45 +0800

cor3000 gravatar image cor3000
5399 2 7
ZK Team

What you shared doesn't look wrong... so the problem must be hidden somewhere else.

I think this case is too specific to debug in a forum. Please contact our support. Once the problem is identified, and a solution is available (or not) it makes sense to share the information in public.

link publish delete flag offensive edit
Your reply
Please start posting your answer anonymously - your answer will be saved within the current session and published after you log in or create a new account. Please try to give a substantial answer, for discussions, please use comments and please do remember to vote (after you log in)!

[hide preview]

Question tools

Follow
1 follower

RSS

Stats

Asked: 2020-09-23 13:43:31 +0800

Seen: 17 times

Last updated: Sep 29

Support Options
  • Email Support
  • Training
  • Consulting
  • Outsourcing
Learn More