[ZK Training] Q&A Session - Sep. 2nd

asked 2020-08-25 09:49:33 +0800

jeanher gravatar image jeanher
1789 2 6
ZK Team

updated 2020-08-25 10:25:10 +0800

Hello Everyone

Hope you had a great summer! We are having another technical Q&A session in the 1st week of September to help you get back to work with ZK again efficiently.

[How is it Different]

A typical Ask The Expert session has a predefined topic decided by the instructor. In contrast the freestyle Q&A session does not have a predefined topic, it allows participants to submit their own questions.

[The Process]

We will use a collaboration tool where you can submit your question and vote for the questions you are interested in. The consultant will answer the questions in the most-voted order.

Please note that if your question is too detailed or requires specific setup or testing, it is likely that it will not be answered in such a session. For these kind of complicated questions please consult with ZK Forum or ZK Support with concrete examples.

[Sample Questions]

There were many good questions asked in previous sessions. Here are some examples.

• What are the tips to minimize the response time when I have a lot of data in the grid?
  • How can I initialize websocket in a spring boot project?
  • I am more comfortable with MVC over MVVM but I notice that with some components like chosenbox I can't add values manually. Is this the component design or is it because the component supports only MVVM?

[Session Details]

• Date & Time: Sept 2nd, 10am Central European Summer Time
  • Topic: Q&A session (please prepare your questions!)
  • Duration: 1 hour SIGN UP HERE>>

Sign up the session, prepare your questions and we look forward to meeting you soon!

delete flag offensive retag edit
Be the first one to answer this question!
Please start posting your answer anonymously - your answer will be saved within the current session and published after you log in or create a new account. Please try to give a substantial answer, for discussions, please use comments and please do remember to vote (after you log in)!

[hide preview]

Question tools

Follow

RSS

Stats

Asked: 2020-08-25 09:49:33 +0800

Seen: 3 times

Last updated: Aug 25

Support Options
  • Email Support
  • Training
  • Consulting