Cannot download the Reference Document

asked 2019-12-10 14:52:48 +0800

DennyDeng1 gravatar image DennyDeng1
5 2

I have already login, I tried to download "ZK Developer's Reference", it always ask me to login, then i login again, but login fail, the error said: "Incorrect username or password. Please try again."

delete flag offensive retag edit

2 Answers

Sort by ยป oldest newest most voted

answered 2019-12-10 17:25:56 +0800

jeanher gravatar image jeanher
1824 2 6
ZK Team

Hello Denny

Which page were you on when you tried to download? Is it the premium download page, or the documentation/references page, or a different one?

If you are logged in, you should see the initial of your user name displaying on the upper-right corner of the page. If your user name is not showing up on the upper right corner, you are not logged in. (note: you must login with username, you cannot login with your email)

I am able to download Developer's Reference from both of the pages when I tried. Please try again. If you still have problem, please contact [email protected] and we will send you the required documentation and look into the issue for you.

link publish delete flag offensive edit

answered 2019-12-12 16:24:02 +0800

DennyDeng1 gravatar image DennyDeng1
5 2

Hi jeanher, I am logged in and I can add comment as well, but I cannot download the document from here: www.zkoss.org/documentation#References.

thanks you!

link publish delete flag offensive edit
Your answer
Please start posting your answer anonymously - your answer will be saved within the current session and published after you log in or create a new account. Please try to give a substantial answer, for discussions, please use comments and please do remember to vote (after you log in)!

[hide preview]

Question tools

Follow

RSS

Stats

Asked: 2019-12-10 14:52:48 +0800

Seen: 7 times

Last updated: Dec 12 '19

Support Options
  • Email Support
  • Training
  • Consulting