Nested exception is org.zkoss.zk.ui.metainfo.DefinitionNotFoundException: Language not found: http://www.w3.org/1999/xhtml

asked 2019-10-28 12:17:20 +0800

vickychan gravatar image vickychan

We are trying to upgrade the existing web app from ZK 6.5.4 to ZK 8.6.0 under WebSphere 8.5.5.12. When the application is started and try to render the login page (login.zul), it returnes:

Error 500: org.springframework.web.util.NestedServletException: Request processing failed; nested exception is org.zkoss.zk.ui.metainfo.DefinitionNotFoundException:

The namesapce used in my zul file shown below:

<?page id="login" title="System Title" contentType="text/html;charset=UTF-8" cacheable="false" language="xul/html" zscriptLanguage="Java"?><?taglib uri="http://ww w.zkos s.org/dsp/web/core" prefix="c"?><?variable-resolver class="org.zkoss.zkplus.spring.DelegatingVariableResolver"?>
<zk xmlns="h t t p://www .zkoss.org/2005/zul"
xmlns:h="h t t p://www .w3.org/1999/xhtml"
xmlns:xsi="h t t p://www .w3.org/2001/XMLSchema-instance"
xsi:schemaLocation="h ttp:// ww w.zkos s.org/2005/zul ht t p://w ww. zkoss.org/2005/zul/zul.xsd">

<h:form id="f" name="f" action="/roasescadmin/j_spring_security_check" method="POST" xmlns:h="ht tp://w ww.w3.org/1999/xhtml">

Later i found that the page works when i change the h namespace from :

xmlns:h="h ttp://ww w.w3.org/1999/xhtml"

to

xmlns:h="ht tp://ww w.zkoss.org/2005/zk/native"

Please advise why and what's the setting required to change it back using

h="h ttp://w ww.w3.org/1999/xhtml"

Many Thanks.

delete flag offensive retag edit

1 Reply

Sort by » oldest newest

answered 2019-10-29 12:16:52 +0800

MDuchemin gravatar image MDuchemin
1441 1 5
ZK Team

Hi vickychan,

Most important point: xhtml and native are different namespace and map to different components. <native:div> is not equal to <xhtml:div>

Regarding the error itself. This "DefinitionNotFoundException" usually means that you are trying to use a namespace that is not defined in your ZK library jars.

How do you maintain your dependencies for this project? First thing I'd recommend is making sure that you include the zhtml.jar for ZK 8.6.0 If you are using maven, make sure that the jar is resolved and that there isn't dependencies versions conflicts. If you are managing jars manually, make sure that the zhtml.jar is located in your lib folder.

Ps: karma bump for links ;)

link publish delete flag offensive edit
Your reply
Please start posting your answer anonymously - your answer will be saved within the current session and published after you log in or create a new account. Please try to give a substantial answer, for discussions, please use comments and please do remember to vote (after you log in)!

[hide preview]

Question tools

Follow
1 follower

RSS

Stats

Asked: 2019-10-28 12:17:20 +0800

Seen: 12 times

Last updated: Oct 29

Support Options
  • Email Support
  • Training