Problem iFrame on IOS

asked 2019-07-30 15:21:43 +0800

JacopoImm gravatar image JacopoImm

Good Morning,

i have a problem with component iframe: i use this component to call another zk web project (cmpFrame.setSrc(url)) but on Windows and Android the class ClientInfoEvent (method getScreenWidth and getScreenHeight) on Event 'ONCLIENTINFO' shows the correct values.

On ios the values are 150 for height and 300 for width, event the size of desktop is longer than this. Why?

delete flag offensive retag edit

1 Answer

Sort by ยป oldest newest most voted

answered 2019-08-02 10:52:50 +0800

cor3000 gravatar image cor3000
6280 2 7

updated 2019-08-02 10:53:43 +0800

On ios the values are 150 for height and 300 for width, event the size of desktop is longer than this. Why?

Are you really asking for a reason? ("Why" question...) Or would you prefer a solution/workaround? (Just a matter of asking a question in a community forum - words matter, and if used incorrectly you might get unexpected/useless responses).

So for the "WHY" I don't really know, the original reason why this kind of IOS specific behavior was implemented. Browsers simply change over time and specific browser handling code sometimes becomes obsolete. Or it's just a bug...

In case you came here, asking for a constructive solution:

The issue you describe sounds like the known issue: ZK-4336

It contains a workaround, maybe it also helps in your case, if not please add a reproducing code example. So anyone trying to help can have a dedicated look.

link publish delete flag offensive edit
Your answer
Please start posting your answer anonymously - your answer will be saved within the current session and published after you log in or create a new account. Please try to give a substantial answer, for discussions, please use comments and please do remember to vote (after you log in)!

[hide preview]

Question tools

Follow
2 followers

RSS

Stats

Asked: 2019-07-30 15:21:43 +0800

Seen: 11 times

Last updated: Aug 02 '19

Support Options
  • Email Support
  • Training