Extend ZKSpringBoot demo to work with OAuth2 server?

asked 2019-06-10 22:45:29 +0800

davout gravatar image davout
1435 3 18

Hi,

I'm looking for some help on how to extend the demo client example provided with ZKSpringBoot (see https://github.com/zkoss/zkspringboot/tree/master/zkspringboot-demos/zkspringboot-security-demo) to work with a custom OAuth2 server I have built in Spring Boot

I can't get the OAuth2 login page to appear. Any thoughts?

Any helpers?

delete flag offensive retag edit

1 Answer

Sort by ยป oldest newest most voted

answered 2019-06-11 11:22:48 +0800

cor3000 gravatar image cor3000
4546 2 7
ZK Team

I think this is more a Spring Security specific question. Security config is traditionally tricky to get right, especially when using OAuth2. Obviously I can't comment on your custom OAuth2 Server ... If you can share a runnable project someone can have a look.

If you have a working non-zk version it should be possible to add ZK to it. Especially since the application you are trying to protect is isolated from your OAuth2 Server there is usually no connection besides the exchanged URL parameters and cookies between requests.

A few years ago I used pac4j on top of spring security to integrate with google oauth (or oauth2, I don't fully remember). It made the configuration much simpler, maybe that helps in your case as well.

You mentioned you can't get the login page to appear ... that's quite vague as well. You forgot to mention what happens instead -> client or server error, network error, SSL certificate errors, or nothing since the configuration is ignored ?? Lots of things can go wrong there. Again a runnable (even if not working) example will help greatly to give any constructive suggestions.

Maybe this forum is not the best place to share your security setup ;)

link publish delete flag offensive edit
Your answer
Please start posting your answer anonymously - your answer will be saved within the current session and published after you log in or create a new account. Please try to give a substantial answer, for discussions, please use comments and please do remember to vote (after you log in)!

[hide preview]

Question tools

Follow
1 follower

RSS

Stats

Asked: 2019-06-10 22:45:29 +0800

Seen: 5 times

Last updated: Jun 11

Support Options
  • Email Support
  • Training