how to remove popup with massage "Failed to send requests to server"

asked 2016-07-13 13:03:47 +0800

Danish gravatar image Danish

updated 2016-07-13 13:07:25 +0800

Hi, I am getting popup when Ajax call fails with massage "Failed to send requests to server, The server is temporarily out of service.Would you like to try again?", I replaced popup with console log but after that I am still getting popup but its UI got changed. Please help me to get rid of this popup, I do not want to show this popup. My zk version is 6.5.4

I replace : zAu.confirmRetry = function (msgCode, msg2) { if (msgCode =='FAILEDTORESPONSE' && msg2.match('SyntaxError') !== null) { window.location = './landingPage.go'; return null; } else { var msg = msgzk[msgCode]; return jq.confirm((msg?msg:msgCode)+'\n'+msgzk.TRY_AGAIN+(msg2?'\n\n('+msg2+')':'')); } }

with

zAu.confirmRetry = function (msgCode, msg2) { if (msgCode =='FAILEDTORESPONSE' && msg2.match('SyntaxError') !== null) { window.location = './landingPage.go'; return null; } else { var msg = msgzk[msgCode];
return console.log((msg?msg:msgCode)+'\n'+msgzk.TRY_AGAIN+(msg2?'\n\n('+msg2+')':'')); } };

delete flag offensive retag edit

Comments

Hi Darksu,

Thanks for your valuable replay, you are right that I should work on error reason but my requirement is to remove this popup massage.

Danish ( 2016-07-14 15:01:39 +0800 )edit

could you please help me to clear some doubts, I found property "The auto-resend-timeout Element" which is default for 200 ms, If I increase to 4000 ms then will this popup can be put on hold for 4 second? how I can use this property?

Danish ( 2016-07-14 15:41:17 +0800 )edit

and I could not find the property to increase number of attempt to call server before showing popup massage, which property I should use to increase number of attempts?

Danish ( 2016-07-14 15:41:31 +0800 )edit

1 Answer

Sort by ยป oldest newest most voted

answered 2016-07-13 21:56:23 +0800

Darksu gravatar image Darksu
1991 1 4

Hello Danish,

In my opinion you should investigate why the error occurs and not try to suppress it.

Also you can configure the zk.xml as shown below:

https://www.zkoss.org/wiki/ZKConfigurationReference/zk.xml

Best Regards,

Darksu

link publish delete flag offensive edit
Your answer
Please start posting your answer anonymously - your answer will be saved within the current session and published after you log in or create a new account. Please try to give a substantial answer, for discussions, please use comments and please do remember to vote (after you log in)!

[hide preview]

Question tools

Follow
1 follower

RSS

Stats

Asked: 2016-07-13 13:03:47 +0800

Seen: 16 times

Last updated: Jul 13 '16

Support Options
  • Email Support
  • Training