Multiple Drag and drop Elements - line break on labels

asked 2016-05-31 10:45:59 +0800

Ethernut gravatar image Ethernut
1 1

Hello,

i have a problem dragging multiple elements from one tree to another. Thanks to the ZKoss support I was able to implement a workaround to drag elements with its entire label length. But, when I drag multiple elements their label will be cut after a certain line width. Unfortunatley the workaround only works if I drag one element.

<style> .z-drop-content{ width:auto; height: auto; } </style>

<listbox id="left" height="250px" width="200px" multiple="true" ondrop="move(event.dragged)" droppable="true" oddrowsclass="non-odd"> <listitem draggable="true" droppable="true" ondrop="move(event.dragged)"> <listcell src="/widgets/effects/drag_n_drop/img/document.png" label="1234567891234 56789"/> </listitem>

<listitem draggable="true" droppable="true" ondrop="move(event.dragged)"> <listcell src="/widgets/effects/drag_n_drop/img/document.png" label="ZK Mobileccccccccccccccccccccc"/> </listitem> </listbox>

Does anybody know how to resolve that issue?

Best regards and thank you, Ethernut

delete flag offensive retag edit

1 Answer

Sort by ยป oldest newest most voted

answered 2016-06-01 13:25:06 +0800

jpboudreau gravatar image jpboudreau
18 3

Hi, maybe you could try to change the behaviour on client side?

https://www.zkoss.org/wiki/ZK_Client-side_Reference/Customization/Drag-and-Drop_Effects (https://www.zkoss.org/wiki/ZKClient-sideReference/Customization/Drag-and-Drop_Effects)

check Widget.cloneDrag_(Draggable, Offset)

Thanks

link publish delete flag offensive edit
Your answer
Please start posting your answer anonymously - your answer will be saved within the current session and published after you log in or create a new account. Please try to give a substantial answer, for discussions, please use comments and please do remember to vote (after you log in)!

[hide preview]

Question tools

Follow
1 follower

RSS

Stats

Asked: 2016-05-31 10:45:59 +0800

Seen: 16 times

Last updated: Jun 01 '16

Support Options
  • Email Support
  • Training