Revision history [back]

click to hide/show revision 1
initial version

answered 2015-12-10 04:05:45 +0800

cor3000 gravatar image cor3000

ZK Team

When using the constructor SimpleConstraint(String regex ,String errmsg)) the regex is just a plain regex, and when surrounded by slashes they count as part of the expression.

In the single argument constructor the slashes are required by the parser to identify the regex between the slashes.

Robert

When using the constructor SimpleConstraint(String regex ,String errmsg)) the regex is just a plain regex, and when surrounded by slashes they count as part of the expression.

In the single argument constructor the slashes are required by the parser to identify the regex between the slashes.

However this works only for simple regular expressions, when capture groups are used there is a bug ... I'll post soon.

Robert

However this works only for simple regular expressions, when capture groups are used there is a bug ... I'll post soon.

Robert

When using the constructor SimpleConstraint(String regex ,String errmsg) the regex is just a plain regex, and when surrounded by slashes they count as part of the expression.

Edit: posted the bug ZK-3017 containing a patch and workaround

Robert

Support Options
  • Email Support
  • Training
  • Consulting
  • Outsourcing
Learn More