Revision history [back]

click to hide/show revision 1
initial version

answered 2015-10-14 16:01:57 +0800

mikrobe gravatar image mikrobe

Thank you jumperchen but I think I cannot do that. My form dialog is build iterating over a List< Property > returned by a viewmodel method where Property is the following class

public class Property implements Serializable,Comparable<Property> {

private String id;
    private String name;
    private String description;
    private String type;
    private String language;
    private Object value;
    // getters and setters
}

And the value can be of any type (String, int, long, Date, Duration). Furthermore, Property class is contained in an external library that does not import ZK libraries so that I cannot use the Immutable annotation.

Thank you jumperchen but I think I cannot do that. My form dialog is build built iterating over a List< Property > returned by a viewmodel method where Property is the following class

private String id;
    private String name;
    private String type;
    private String language;
    private Object value;
    // getters and setters
}

And the value can be of any type (String, int, long, Date, Duration). Furthermore, Property class is contained in an external library that does not import ZK libraries so that I cannot use the Immutable annotation.

Thank you jumperchen but I think I cannot do that. My form dialog is built iterating over a List< Property > returned by a viewmodel the ResourceForm class method where Property is the following class

private String id;
    private String name;
    private String type;
    private String language;
    private Object value;
    // getters and setters
}

Support Options
  • Email Support
  • Training
  • Consulting
  • Outsourcing
Learn More