Revision history [back]

click to hide/show revision 1
initial version

answered 2014-05-22 17:54:51 +0800

terrytornado gravatar image terrytornado flag of Germany

http://www.oxitec.de/

OK. It runs now in jars but not in my way. The ONLY way i get the loading of the labels are 'do nothing' and use the standard folder and the standard file names as used in the LabelLoaderImpl. Otherwise i get not the right URL. Seems a classloader problem. Beside, i'm using this with Eclipse.

The loading mechanism is started following: (The whole codes will be offered soon)

/**
 * ModuleInitializer. Implemented the javax.servlet.ServletContainerInitializer
 * interface so it should be called if the web application is started and this
 * class is inside a jar in the WEB-INF/lib folder.<br>
 * ----------------------------------------------------------------------------<br>
 * @see javax.servlet.ServletContainerInitializer
 * @Blog http://piotrnowicki.com/2011/03/using-servlets-3-0-
 *       servletcontainerinitializer/<br>
  * @author Stephan Gerth
 */
public class ModuleInitializer implements javax.servlet.ServletContainerInitializer
{

@Override
    public void onStartup(Set<Class<?>> c, ServletContext ctx) throws ServletException {
        System.out.println("ZKBOOST: [START MODULE]: magelaan");
        collectLabels2(ctx);
    }

thanks Stephan

OK. It runs now in jars but not in my way. The ONLY way i get the loading of the labels are 'do nothing' and use the standard folder and the standard file names as used in the LabelLoaderImpl. Otherwise i get not the right URL. Seems a classloader problem. Beside, i'm using this with Eclipse.

The loading mechanism is started following: (The whole codes will be offered soon)

/**
 * ----------------------------------------------------------------------------<br>
  * @author Stephan Gerth
 */
public class ModuleInitializer implements javax.servlet.ServletContainerInitializer
{

@Override
    public void onStartup(Set<Class<?>> c, ServletContext ctx) throws ServletException {
        collectLabels2(ctx);
    }

thanks Stephan

OK. It runs now in jars but not in my way. The ONLY way i get the loading of the labels are 'do nothing' and use the standard folder and the standard file names as used in the LabelLoaderImpl. ZK LabelLoaderImpl.java. Otherwise i get not the right URL. Seems a classloader problem. I have alltimes get the URL from my eclipse projects '/target/classes/ path. Beside, i'm using testing this with Eclipse.Eclipse and Tomcat 7.0.47

/**
  * @author Stephan Gerth
 */
{

@Override
        collectLabels2(ctx);
    }

thanks Stephan

OK. It runs now in jars but not in my way. The ONLY way i get the loading of the labels are 'do nothing' and use the standard folder and the standard file names as used in the ZK LabelLoaderImpl.java. Otherwise i get not the right URL. Seems a classloader problem. I have alltimes get the URL from my eclipse projects '/target/classes/ path. Beside, i'm testing this with Eclipse and Tomcat 7.0.47

/**
  * @author Stephan Gerth
 */
{

@Override
        collectLabels2(ctx);
collectLabels(ctx);
    }

thanks Stephan

OK. It runs now in jars but not in my way. The ONLY way i get the loading of the labels are 'do nothing' and use the standard folder and the standard file names as used in the ZK LabelLoaderImpl.java. Otherwise i get not the right URL. Seems a classloader problem. I have alltimes get the URL from my eclipse projects '/target/classes/ path. Beside, i'm testing this with Eclipse and Tomcat 7.0.47

The loading mechanism is started following: (The whole codes will be offered soon)soon with 'ZKBoost')

/**
  * @author Stephan Gerth
 */
{

@Override
        collectLabels(ctx);
    }

thanks Stephan

Support Options
  • Email Support
  • Training
  • Consulting
  • Outsourcing
Learn More