Revision history [back]

click to hide/show revision 1
initial version

answered 2014-03-11 12:39:48 +0800

IngoB gravatar image IngoB flag of Germany

Thanks. Do i have to set an Eventlistener "onMouseOver"&"onMouseOut" at the image call "popup.open(image, "after_pointer");"? Because "setPopup" already handles the ""onMouseOver"&"onMouseOut".

Thanks. Do i have to set an Eventlistener "onMouseOver"&"onMouseOut" at the image call "popup.open(image, "after_pointer");"? Because "setPopup" "image.setPopup" already handles the ""onMouseOver"&"onMouseOut".

Thanks. Do i have to set an Eventlistener "onMouseOver"&"onMouseOut" at the image call "popup.open(image, "after_pointer");"? Because "image.setPopup" already handles show the ""onMouseOver"&"onMouseOut".tooltip on "onMouseOver" (but without position).

Thanks. Do i have to set an Eventlistener "onMouseOver"&"onMouseOut" at the image call "popup.open(image, "after_pointer");"? Because "image.setPopup" already show the tooltip on "onMouseOver" (but without position).

Thanks. Do i have to set an Eventlistener "onMouseOver"&"onMouseOut" at the image call "popup.open(image, "after_pointer");"? Because "image.setPopup" already show shows/hides the tooltip on "onMouseOver" (but without position).

Support Options
  • Email Support
  • Training
  • Consulting
  • Outsourcing
Learn More