click to hide/show revision 1
initial version

answered 2014-01-28 11:30:05 +0800

chillworld gravatar image chillworld flag of Belgium

https://github.com/chillw...

Oke I did some research.

In zul-6.5.3.jar when you open it you will see this folder :

metainfo/mesg

In that folder are all the propertie files(those file contains the translated text).
I do not see hi between those files. Maybe you can make a new propertie file and add it in that folder with winrar. (I could be that you need to sign the rar again and otherwise zk have to do it).

Greetz chill.

Oke I did some research.

metainfo/mesg

metainfo/mesg

In that folder are all the propertie files(those file contains the translated text).
I do not see hi between those files. Maybe you can make a new propertie file and add it in that folder with winrar. (I could be that you need to sign the rar again and otherwise zk have to do it).

Greetz chill.

Oke I did some research.

metainfo/mesg

Edit :

I did try to override the properties from withing mine own project (setting the dutch text to something else.)
What did I specificly try?
Created the msgzul_nl.properties in the same location and mine own properties loction as in the jar but in mine project.
This does not work!

Greetz chill.

Oke I did some research.

metainfo/mesg

Edit :

I did try to override the properties from withing mine own project (setting the dutch text to something else.)
What did I specificly try?
Created the msgzul_nl.properties in the same location and mine own properties loction as in the jar but in mine project.
This does not work!

Greetz chill.

Support Options
  • Email Support
  • Training
  • Consulting
  • Outsourcing
Learn More