Revision history [back]

click to hide/show revision 1
initial version

answered 2013-02-04 04:26:56 +0800

sjoshi gravatar image sjoshi flag of India

http://zkframeworkhint.bl...

Hi, If you will checked all the Chekbox then selectall checkbox will automatically checked its ZK feature .But if you are using pagination and you checked all the the checkobox manually it will automatically check selectall checkbox but for that page only if you will go to next page i mean 2nd page the item will not be selected .I am not confirm why you dont want selectall button will unchecked even user selected all the chekbox of current page?

Hi, If you will checked all the Chekbox Chekboxes then selectall checkbox will be automatically checked its checked. it is a ZK feature .But feature. However if you are using pagination and you checked check all the the checkobox checkoboxes manually it will automatically check selectall checkbox but for that page only if only. If you will go to next page i mean i.e. 2nd page page, the item items will not be selected .I selected. I am not confirm sure why you dont don't want selectall button will unchecked even checkbox to be checked when user selected all the chekbox chekboxes of current page?

Hi, If you checked all the Chekboxes then selectall checkbox will be automatically checked. it is a ZK feature. However if you are using pagination and you check all the the checkoboxes manually it will automatically check selectall checkbox but for that page only. If you go to next page i.e. 2nd page, the items will not be selected. I am not sure why you don't want selectall checkbox to be checked when user selected all the chekboxes of current page?

Support Options
  • Email Support
  • Training
  • Consulting
  • Outsourcing
Learn More