Revision history [back]

click to hide/show revision 1
initial version

answered 2010-12-18 14:16:31 +0800

terrytornado gravatar image terrytornado flag of Germany

Hi Lesstra,

you are absolute right. Seems we have lost some scope definitions by testing. I have fixed this. Please try a new checkout of all sub projects. By the way we will simplify the logic for getting the PrimaryKey. This is very old stuff from times where we tested several frontend frameworks with different databases. We will redesign this until christmas days.

best Stephan

Edit: I find a differenz on running the app local or on our web server. I will inform here if we finish the corrections.

Support Options
  • Email Support
  • Training
  • Consulting
  • Outsourcing
Learn More