Revision history [back]

click to hide/show revision 1
initial version

answered 2022-09-16 18:56:22 +0800

ImanolRP gravatar image ImanolRP

UPDATE of the investigation (for help to resolve the doubt)

In the last hours i was searching about how create custom components with only an ViewModel without succes. In the only place i have found anything remotely similar to my case its in the oficial wiki of zk. The page has been updated: 2022/08/08 then sould be "reliable".

The example im talking about its on the point "9.template-uri > 9.2Define a Custom Component"

That point sais you can define on lang-addon a component like:

<component>
    <component-name>megamenu</component-name>
    <template-uri>/uiComposing/megaMenuParameterized.zul</template-uri>
</component>

And then invoque it from the zul with the custom tag:

<megamenu>

I have copy/pasted that example on my own project but when i'm deploying fails reading the lang-addon in that component and don't recognize me that tag on .zul files.

Anyone have tryed this example or others like this with succes?

In the last hours i was searching about how create custom components with only an ViewModel without succes. In the only place i have found anything remotely similar to my case its in the oficial wiki of zk. The page has been updated: 2022/08/08 then sould be "reliable".

https://www.zkoss.org/wiki/ZKClient-sideReference/Language_Definition/component

The example im talking about its on the point "9.template-uri > 9.2Define a Custom Component"

<component>
</component>

<megamenu>

I have copy/pasted that example on my own project but when i'm deploying fails reading the lang-addon in that component and don't recognize me that tag on .zul files.

<component>
</component>

<megamenu>

Server deploying logs

ERROR [org.zkoss.zk.ui.metainfo.DefinitionLoaders] (ServerService Thread Pool -- 73) Failed to load addon: file:/P:/jboss-eap-7.1.0/standalone/tmp/vfs/temp/temp391cd92af805a4c7/content-d31b2ec3d5f014f7/WEB-INF/lang-addon.xml: java.lang.NullPointerException
        at org.zkoss.zk.ui.metainfo.DefinitionLoaders.parseLang(DefinitionLoaders.java:446)
        at org.zkoss.zk.ui.metainfo.DefinitionLoaders.loadLang(DefinitionLoaders.java:241)

<component>
</component>

<megamenu>

I have copy/pasted that example on my own project but creating a simple zul (not provided by the wiki):

megamenu.zul

<zk>
    <label value="megamenu"/>
</zk>

But when i'm deploying fails reading the lang-addon in that component and don't recognize me that tag on .zul files.

Server deploying logs

ERROR [org.zkoss.zk.ui.metainfo.DefinitionLoaders] (ServerService Thread Pool -- 73) Failed to load addon: file:/P:/jboss-eap-7.1.0/standalone/tmp/vfs/temp/temp391cd92af805a4c7/content-d31b2ec3d5f014f7/WEB-INF/lang-addon.xml: java.lang.NullPointerException
        at org.zkoss.zk.ui.metainfo.DefinitionLoaders.parseLang(DefinitionLoaders.java:446)
        at org.zkoss.zk.ui.metainfo.DefinitionLoaders.loadLang(DefinitionLoaders.java:241)

Support Options
  • Email Support
  • Training
  • Consulting
  • Outsourcing
Learn More