Revision history [back]

click to hide/show revision 1
initial version

answered 2022-06-05 06:43:56 +0800

sntg99 gravatar image sntg99

Hello! Thanks for you answer.

Now I'm having issues in "Run the application" part because my console is throwing this error:

[INFO] Scanning for projects... [INFO] [INFO] ----------------------------< com.foo:demo >---------------------------- [INFO] Building The demo Project 0.0.1-SNAPSHOT [INFO] --------------------------------[ war ]--------------------------------- [INFO] [INFO] --- jetty-maven-plugin:10.0.5:stop (default-cli) @ demo --- [INFO] ------------------------------------------------------------------------ [INFO] BUILD FAILURE [INFO] ------------------------------------------------------------------------ [INFO] Total time: 0.871 s [INFO] Finished at: 2022-06-04T19:38:44-03:00 [INFO] ------------------------------------------------------------------------ [ERROR] Failed to execute goal org.eclipse.jetty:jetty-maven-plugin:10.0.5:stop (default-cli) on project demo: Please specify a valid port -> [Help 1] [ERROR] [ERROR] To see the full stack trace of the errors, re-run Maven with the -e switch. [ERROR] Re-run Maven using the -X switch to enable full debug logging. [ERROR] [ERROR] For more information about the errors and possible solutions, please read the following articles:

Hello! Thanks for you answer.

Now I'm having issues in "Run the application" part because my console is throwing this error:error when I go to Run As > Maven install:

[INFO] Scanning for projects... [INFO] [INFO] ----------------------------< com.foo:demo >---------------------------- [INFO] Building The demo Project 0.0.1-SNAPSHOT [INFO] --------------------------------[ war ]--------------------------------- [INFO] [INFO] --- jetty-maven-plugin:10.0.5:stop (default-cli) @ demo --- [INFO] ------------------------------------------------------------------------ [INFO] BUILD FAILURE [INFO] ------------------------------------------------------------------------ [INFO] Total time: 0.871 s [INFO] Finished at: 2022-06-04T19:38:44-03:00 [INFO] ------------------------------------------------------------------------ [ERROR] Failed to execute goal org.eclipse.jetty:jetty-maven-plugin:10.0.5:stop (default-cli) on project demo: Please specify a valid port -> [Help 1] [ERROR] [ERROR] To see the full stack trace of the errors, re-run Maven with the -e switch. [ERROR] Re-run Maven using the -X switch to enable full debug logging. [ERROR] [ERROR] For more information about the errors and possible solutions, please read the following articles:

Support Options
  • Email Support
  • Training
  • Consulting
  • Outsourcing
Learn More