Revision history [back]

click to hide/show revision 1
initial version

answered 2021-03-15 20:58:24 +0800

aUser gravatar image aUser

Actually it helps.. Need to try it in different scenarios but first impressions are ok. I checked out the link you provided but didn't find a clear explanation on how this attribute works.. I mean i understand that, as name suggests, zk tries to load the image as soon as possible i guess, but it's kinda confusing to me because the content of the image is actually provided by a bean object, meaning that the content is available only when the model is actually loaded.. Hope it is clear what i'm trying to say..

Is there a link that maybe has a deep explanation? I've been struggling quite a lot with the loading of the model, rendering of components, client code execution, etc.. Understading how this attribute works could be helpful for me

Thank you!

Actually it helps.. Need to try it in different scenarios but first impressions are ok. I checked out the link you provided but didn't find a clear explanation on how this attribute works.. I mean i understand that, as name suggests, zk tries to load the image as soon as possible i guess, but it's kinda confusing to me because the content of the image is actually provided by a bean object, meaning that the content is available only when the model is actually loaded.. Hope it is clear what i'm trying to say..

Is there a link that maybe has a deep explanation? I've been struggling quite a lot with the loading of the model, rendering of components, client code execution, etc.. Understading how this attribute works could be helpful for me

Thank you!

Unfortunately it doesn't help.. When i have to make a BindUtils.postNotifyChange(...) the behaviour is the same, page is loading and then the scrollbar comes back at the top. I'm using ListModelList and when i'm creating a new groupbox i don't have to notify the binder about it, it create the groupbox without realoading nothing, but the problem is the old groupbox, it doesn't realod it's content automatically, so i have to use the notify change function, which makes the page load for a bit and then again makes the scrollbar to go on top of the page.

For this "little" problem i think i have to wait for all DOM nodes to be rendered and only then set focus on a particular item..

Thank you!

Unfortunately it doesn't help.. When i have to make a BindUtils.postNotifyChange(...) the behaviour is the same, page is loading and then the scrollbar comes back at the top. I'm using ListModelList and when i'm creating a new groupbox i don't have to notify the binder about it, it create creates the groupbox without realoading nothing, but the problem is the old groupbox, it doesn't realod it's content automatically, automatically (since now it has less items than before), so i have to use the notify change function, which makes the page load for a bit and then again makes the scrollbar to go on top of the page.

For this "little" problem i think i have to wait for all DOM nodes to be rendered and only then set focus on a particular item..

Thank you!

Unfortunately it doesn't help.. When i have to make a BindUtils.postNotifyChange(...) the behaviour is the same, page is loading and then the scrollbar comes back at the top. I'm using ListModelList and when i'm creating a new groupbox i don't have to notify the binder about it, it creates the groupbox without realoading nothing, but the problem is the old groupbox, it doesn't realod it's content automatically (since now it has less items than before), so i have to use the notify change function, which makes the page load for a bit and then makes the scrollbar go on top of the page.

item, hence i need to do some Client side programming i guess..

Thank you!

Unfortunately it doesn't help.. When i have to make a BindUtils.postNotifyChange(...) the behaviour is the same, page is loading and then the scrollbar comes back at the top. I'm using ListModelList and when i'm creating a new groupbox i don't have to notify the binder about it, it creates the groupbox without realoading nothing, but the problem is the old groupbox, it doesn't realod it's content automatically (since now it has less items than before), so i have to use the notify change function, which makes the page load for a bit and then makes the scrollbar go on top of the page.

For this "little" problem i think i have to wait for all DOM nodes to be rendered and only then set focus on a particular item, hence i need to do some Client side programming i guess..

For this "little" problem i think i have to wait for all DOM nodes to be rendered and only then set focus on a particular item, hence i need to do some Client side programming i guess..

I found a solution that is not so good in my opinion.. After the groupbox is resized i call a command from the viewmodel where i invoke a javascript function, so it is something like this:

<groupbox onAfterResize="@command('callJavaScript').. >
</groupbox>

and in my viewmodel:

@command
public void callJavaScript() {
    Clients.evalJavaScript("javascript code");
}

I don't know if it a decent solution but surely it's not optimal since if for example i need to remove a single image from a groupbox, the afterSize event is not called hence the javascript code won't be executed

Support Options
  • Email Support
  • Training
  • Consulting
  • Outsourcing
Learn More