Revision history [back]

click to hide/show revision 1
initial version

answered 2021-01-11 06:26:29 +0800

NouserTag gravatar image NouserTag

, I have achieved to save the new size with the "onSize", and with a get/set function in java to apply them, but this only works for the window, not when I change the content size, like textbox.

This only works when a User is on the actual session, when he leaves, the value goes away. I can't modifie the database to make a table to save the values...

What i wanted to accomplish was, when the user changes any component/window, the next time he entered that window, the changes where still there.

(I believe that I didn't make it clear in the question, sorry) But I believe what i whant to accomplish is a little to advance

, Thanks for your help, I have achieved to save the new size with the "onSize", and with a get/set function in java to apply them, but this only works for the window, not when I change the content size, like textbox.

This only works when a User is on the actual session, when he leaves, the value goes away. I can't modifie the database to make a table to save the values...

What i wanted to accomplish was, when the user changes any component/window, the next time he entered that window, the changes where still there.

(I believe that I didn't make it clear in the question, sorry) But I believe what i whant to accomplish is a little to advance

Thanks for your help, I have achieved to save the new size with the "onSize", and with a get/set function in java to apply them, but this only works for the window, not when I change the content size, like textbox.

What i wanted to accomplish was, is, when the user changes any component/window, the next time he entered that window, the changes where still there.

Support Options
  • Email Support
  • Training
  • Consulting
  • Outsourcing
Learn More