Revision history [back]

click to hide/show revision 1
initial version

answered 2020-11-26 19:16:30 +0800

softteam gravatar image softteam

Hi,

What I want to do is "allow users to click the cell that closing the angle icon to open a <detail>." I have a Custom event to open and close the detail (if detail is open, this event only close this detail):

script>xDetail = {}; zk.override(zkex.grid.Detail.prototype, _xDetail, { _doClick: function() { this.fire("onCustom", { open: !this.open, },{toServer:true}); } }); }); ]></script>

Hi,

What I want to do is "allow users to click the cell that closing the angle icon to open a <detail>."
I have a Custom event to open and close the detail (if detail is open, this event only close this detail):

script>xDetail detail): script><![CDATA[ zk.afterLoad("zkex.grid", function () { var _xDetail = {}; zk.override(zkex.grid.Detail.prototype, _xDetail, { _doClick: function() { this.fire("onCustom", { open: !this.open, !this._open, },{toServer:true}); } }); }); ]></script>

]></script>

Now in <detail> I have:

<detail open="false" onCustom="@command('abrirDetalle',evento=event.getTarget())" w:onBind="this.domListen_(jq('.z-detail-outer', this.parent).get(), zk.mobile ? 'onTouchstart' : 'onClick', '_doClick');">

But my problem is that if I click on the cell (not the angle icon) everything works fine, but now if I click on the angle icon the onCustom event is triggered 2 times.

Any piece of advice?

Thank you,

Javier

Hi,

What I want to do is "allow users to click the cell that closing the angle icon to open a <detail>."
I have a Custom event to open and close the detail (if detail is open, this event only close this detail):

script><![CDATA[
<script><![CDATA[
   zk.afterLoad("zkex.grid", function () { 
    var _xDetail = {};
     zk.override(zkex.grid.Detail.prototype, _xDetail, {
      _doClick: function() {
        this.fire("onCustom", {
         open: !this._open,
        },{toServer:true});
       }
    });
   });
]></script>

Now in <detail> I have:

<detail open="false" onCustom="@command('abrirDetalle',evento=event.getTarget())" w:onBind="this.domListen_(jq('.z-detail-outer', this.parent).get(), zk.mobile ? 'onTouchstart' : 'onClick', '_doClick');">

But my problem is that if I click on the cell (not the angle icon) everything works fine, but now if I click on the angle icon the onCustom event is triggered 2 times.

Any piece of advice?

Thank you,

Javier

Support Options
  • Email Support
  • Training
  • Consulting
  • Outsourcing
Learn More