Revision history [back]

click to hide/show revision 1
initial version

answered 2020-10-29 16:22:37 +0800

FuttererJ gravatar image FuttererJ

I see that my new issue is that I am getting a Null Pointer Exception when trying to get a component via Path.getComponent('someString'). And when debugging into ZK I see that there are only two windows registered as fellows. The one I am opening currently and the 'main' window. But the window I initiated the opening of the new window from is missing. I even tried setting the new ID manually via constructor of the new component. In debug I see that the constructor is called and the ID is set. But later when I try to find it in the ID space... it is gone.

So my next question is. Has something changed in ZK8 on how to register new components in the id space?

I see that my new issue is that I am getting a Null Pointer Exception when trying to get a component via Path.getComponent('someString'). (But no in every case, which is strange). And when debugging into ZK I see that there are only two windows registered as fellows. The one I am opening currently and the 'main' window. But the window I initiated the opening of the new window from is missing. I even tried setting the new ID manually via constructor of the new component. In debug I see that the constructor is called and the ID is set. But later when I try to find it in the ID space... it is gone.

So my next question is. Has something changed in ZK8 on how to register new components in the id space?

Support Options
  • Email Support
  • Training
  • Consulting
  • Outsourcing
Learn More