Revision history [back]

click to hide/show revision 1
initial version

answered 2019-04-25 16:19:36 +0800

cor3000 gravatar image cor3000

ZK Team

thanks for all the detailed description and code. However without running it directly it's hard to guess what's wrong. I also don't fully understand which direction you are planning to wire ... Component -> VM or VM -> Component? A call to notifychange usually doesn't trigger an onChange event in a component ... it's more the opposite way. That an onChange Event from the browser can trigger a @save-binding, which in turn can fire depending @load-bindings.

These kind of problems are difficult and not quickly answered in a forum, unless you can provide a fully runnable example. E.g. on zkfiddle.

If this is urgent I'd suggest to ask contact ZK directly for dedicated support.

thanks for all the detailed description and code. However without running it directly it's hard to guess what's wrong. I also don't fully understand which direction you are planning to wire ... Component -> VM or VM -> Component? A call to notifychange usually doesn't trigger an onChange event in a component ... it's more the opposite way. That an onChange Event from the browser can trigger a @save-binding, which in turn can fire depending @load-bindings.

These kind of problems are difficult and not quickly answered in a forum, unless you can provide a fully runnable example. E.g. on zkfiddle.http://zkfiddle.org/.

If this is urgent I'd suggest to ask contact ZK directly for dedicated support.

Support Options
  • Email Support
  • Training
  • Consulting
  • Outsourcing
Learn More