Revision history [back]

click to hide/show revision 1
initial version

asked 2016-01-15 10:15:26 +0800

afxgroup gravatar image afxgroup

Cannot read property 'checked' of undefined on CheckBox, MVVM and Bootstrap

Hi

I'm using ZK8 with MVVM as usual along Bootstrap and DataTables plugin. So i've created a Grid styled with DataTables and all is working correctly, but only if i have one page. Since i have a checkbox binded with "enabled" field of my object i get the error:

Cannot read property 'checked' of undefined

This happens when i have two pages and the communication between client and server doesn't work anymore. I suspect because the checkbox is not shown in the table.

Hi

I'm using ZK8 with MVVM as usual along Bootstrap and DataTables plugin. So i've created a Grid styled with DataTables and all is working correctly, but only if i have one page. Since i have a checkbox binded with "enabled" field of my object i get the error:

This happens when i have two pages and the communication between client and server doesn't work anymore. I suspect because the checkbox is not shown in the table.

EDIT: This happens here:

zul.wgt.Checkbox.zk.$extends.bind_ @zk.wpd:72

Hi

EDIT: This happens here:

zul.wgt.Checkbox.zk.$extends.bind_ @zk.wpd:72

EDIT2: This happens here. "c" is undefined

if(c.checked!=c.defaultChecked){c.checked=c.defaultChecked}

Support Options
  • Email Support
  • Training
  • Consulting
  • Outsourcing
Learn More