Revision history [back]

click to hide/show revision 1
initial version

asked 2015-05-07 15:19:09 +0800

meerkat gravatar image meerkat

How to make focused list item of listbox visible

I know that I can use Ctrl+UP and Ctrl+DOWN to move the focus up and down by one list item without changing the selection.

But how to make focused list item visible? By default focused item does not have any mark thus mouseless multiple selection becomes harder.

I want to get something similar to windows explorer behavior, i.e. show frame around focused item.

I know that I can use Ctrl+UP and Ctrl+DOWN to move the focus up and down by one list item without changing the selection.

But how to make focused list item visible? By default focused item does not have any mark thus mouseless multiple selection becomes harder.

I want to get something similar to windows explorer behavior, i.e. show frame around focused item.

I know that I can use Ctrl+UP and Ctrl+DOWN to move the focus up and down by one list item without changing the selection (selectionhttp://books.zkoss.org/wiki/ZKComponentReference/Data/Listbox#MouselessEntryListbox.)

I know that I can use Ctrl+UP and Ctrl+DOWN to move the focus up and down by one list item without changing the selection (

http://books.zkoss.org/wiki/ZKComponentReference/Data/Listbox#MouselessEntryListbox)

I know that I can use Ctrl+UP and Ctrl+DOWN to move the focus up and down by one list item without changing the selection

http://books.zkoss.org/wiki/ZKComponentReference/Data/Listbox#MouselessEntryListboxListbox#MouselessEntryListbox

I know that I can use Ctrl+UP and Ctrl+DOWN to move the focus up and down by one list item without changing the selection

Listbox#MouselessEntryListbox

Support Options
  • Email Support
  • Training
  • Consulting
  • Outsourcing
Learn More