Revision history [back]

click to hide/show revision 1
initial version

asked 2014-09-10 11:06:04 +0800

VincenzoRuocco gravatar image VincenzoRuocco

Binding problem with two grid in the same modal windows

I have this problem, in the same window i Have two grid form binded on two different object of the same VM class. When i try to update some value i have this error:

GRAVE: >>org.zkoss.zk.ui.UiException: Property 'seat' not found on type vis.eghos.model.bean.apt.FlightOperatorViewBean at [file:/E:/eghosZKWorkspace/.metadata/.plugins/org.eclipse.wst.server.core/tmp0/wtpwebapps/eGHos2.0/flt/flightSchedule/ttFlightModalWin.zul, line:556]

org.zkoss.zel.PropertyNotFoundException: Property 'seat' not found on type vis.eghos.model.bean.apt.FlightOperatorViewBean at org.zkoss.zel.BeanELResolver$BeanProperties.get(BeanELResolver.java:298) at org.zkoss.zel.BeanELResolver$BeanProperties.access$400(BeanELResolver.java:249) at org.zkoss.zel.BeanELResolver.property(BeanELResolver.java:423) at org.zkoss.zel.BeanELResolver.setValue(BeanELResolver.java:135) ........

The problem is that the attribute Seat is not binded on type FlightOperatorViewBean that is another object in the form. I believe that is a bug of framework, the BeanResolver (maybe) not match the correct object. I'm using the 6.5.4 but changing the version to the last update i have the same problem.

Someone has some idea?

I have this problem, in the same window i Have two grid form binded on two different object of the same VM class. When i try to update some value i have this error:

GRAVE: >>org.zkoss.zk.ui.UiException: Property 'seat' not found on type vis.eghos.model.bean.apt.FlightOperatorViewBean at [file:/E:/eghosZKWorkspace/.metadata/.plugins/org.eclipse.wst.server.core/tmp0/wtpwebapps/eGHos2.0/flt/flightSchedule/ttFlightModalWin.zul, line:556]

org.zkoss.zel.PropertyNotFoundException: Property 'seat' not found on type vis.eghos.model.bean.apt.FlightOperatorViewBean at org.zkoss.zel.BeanELResolver$BeanProperties.get(BeanELResolver.java:298) at org.zkoss.zel.BeanELResolver$BeanProperties.access$400(BeanELResolver.java:249) at org.zkoss.zel.BeanELResolver.property(BeanELResolver.java:423) at org.zkoss.zel.BeanELResolver.setValue(BeanELResolver.java:135) ........

The problem is that the attribute Seat is not binded on type FlightOperatorViewBean that is another object in the form. I believe that is a bug of framework, the BeanResolver (maybe) not match the correct object. I'm using the 6.5.4 but changing the version to the last update i have the same problem.

Someone has some idea?

org.zkoss.zel.PropertyNotFoundException: line:556] >>org.zkoss.zel.PropertyNotFoundException: Property 'seat' not found on type vis.eghos.model.bean.apt.FlightOperatorViewBean >> at org.zkoss.zel.BeanELResolver$BeanProperties.get(BeanELResolver.java:298) >> at org.zkoss.zel.BeanELResolver$BeanProperties.access$400(BeanELResolver.java:249) >> at org.zkoss.zel.BeanELResolver.property(BeanELResolver.java:423) >> at org.zkoss.zel.BeanELResolver.setValue(BeanELResolver.java:135) ........

>>........

Someone has some idea?

Support Options
  • Email Support
  • Training
  • Consulting
  • Outsourcing
Learn More