Revision history [back]

click to hide/show revision 1
initial version

asked 2014-09-05 23:26:31 +0800

carpolva gravatar image carpolva

Asynchronous UI Update (web services)

Hi!.

Here are some details in a multi-user webapp that I'm building:

1. The webapp is deployed in server AAA.

2. An user executes something in the browser, then press a "send" button and some data is sent to another server (server BBB) through web service.

3. Server BBB executes a process and sends an asynchronous response (callback) to the webapp through web service.

4. When the callback is received in server AAA, some data need to be updated in the corresponding user screen.

I've read about Asynchronous UI Update using server push:

advanced-zk-asynchronous-ui-updates

advanced-zk-asynchronous-ui

But the provided examples use threads that are executed, but I just need to update the corresponding user UI only when the webapp receives an asynchronous response from a web service.

Is there any way to achieve this?. I'm using ZK 6.5.1 version.

Any help will be appreciated, thanks!!

Best regards.

Asynchronous UI Update (web services)

Hi!.

Here are some details in a multi-user webapp that I'm building:

1. The webapp is deployed in server AAA.

2. An user executes something in the browser, then press a "send" button and some data is sent to another server (server BBB) through web service.

3. Server BBB executes a process and sends an asynchronous response (callback) to the webapp through web service.

4. When the callback is received in server AAA, some data need to be updated in the corresponding user screen.

I've read about Asynchronous UI Update using server push:

advanced-zk-asynchronous-ui-updates

advanced-zk-asynchronous-ui

But the provided examples use threads that are executed, but I just need to update the corresponding user UI only when the webapp receives an asynchronous response from a web service.

Is there any way to achieve this?. I'm using ZK 6.5.1 version.

Any help will be appreciated, thanks!!

Best regards.

Support Options
  • Email Support
  • Training
  • Consulting
  • Outsourcing
Learn More