Revision history [back]

click to hide/show revision 1
initial version

asked 2014-08-06 09:47:11 +0800

smartin gravatar image smartin

SimpleTreeNode 7.0.2

Hi there,

I am migrating my application from version 3.6.4 to version 7.0.2 and I have found a class that no longer exists, SimpleTreeNode. We use it to create a structure of type Tree. I have tried several options with a TreeModel, but creating an instance of the class TreeModel through the classes AbstractTreeModel or DefaultTreeModel finally the child nodes are null.

Anyone knows an "easy" way to change to the SimpleTreeNode other "similar" class.

Thanks.

SimpleTreeNode 7.0.2

Hi there,

I am migrating my application from version 3.6.4 to version 7.0.2 and I have found a class that no longer exists, SimpleTreeNode. We use it to create a structure of type Tree. I have tried several options with a TreeModel, but creating an instance of the class TreeModel through the classes AbstractTreeModel or DefaultTreeModel finally the child nodes are null.

Anyone knows an "easy" way to change to the SimpleTreeNode other "similar" class.

Thanks.

SimpleTreeNode 7.0.2

Hi there,

Thanks.

SimpleTreeNode in ZK version 7.0.2

Hi there,

Thanks.

Support Options
  • Email Support
  • Training
  • Consulting
  • Outsourcing
Learn More