Revision history [back]

click to hide/show revision 1
initial version

asked 2014-07-03 14:17:52 +0800

sujeeth2k gravatar image sujeeth2k

Right click on disabled component

Hi,

The right click context menu does not seem to work when the component is disabled. Tried out a sample on ZK Fiddle here.

What is happening is when I right click on the component,you get to see the browser context menus and not the context menu declared on the component.

Any workarounds please?

Hi,

The right click context menu does not seem to work when the component is disabled. Tried out a sample on ZK Fiddle here.

What is happening is when I right click on the component,you get to see the browser context menus and not the context menu declared on the component.

Any workarounds please?

Hi,

Any workarounds please?

Edit:

Apologies,I should have been more specific with the question. The browser is FF 30.0 and zk version is 6.5.4. I updated the code and placed a text component to carry out the tests. The behavior is quite random and here are my observations.

• zk 6.5.4 - The context menu does appear on the buttons(enabled/disabled). The context menu does not appear on the disabled text component.
  • zk 7.0.2 - The context menu only appears on components that are enabled.

Attaching couple of screenshots

• Right click on disabled text component (using zk 6.5.4,FF 30.0) Right click on disabled text field

• Right click on disabled button component (using zk 7.0.2,FF 30.0) Right click on disabled button component

Support Options
  • Email Support
  • Training
  • Consulting
  • Outsourcing
Learn More