Revision history [back]

click to hide/show revision 1
initial version

asked 2014-04-08 22:34:51 +0800

mlantonio gravatar image mlantonio

portallayout not working as expected with bootstrap theme

Hello, In my application I have the boostrap theme running. under zk.xml I have:

<library-property> <name>org.zkoss.zul.Panel.mold</name> <value>bs</value> </library-property>

When using the portallayout and adding the panels to it with options closable, collapsible and maximizable I notice that the buttons line up underneath the title in horizontal alignment so the panel header ends up being quite large in height. The moving feature of portallayout is also not working. Is there a way to set the zclass for the panel back to a different theme for that specific zul?. Is there a way to make it work within the bootstrap theme?

Thanks,

Antonio.

portallayout not working as expected with bootstrap theme

Hello, In my application I have the boostrap theme running. under zk.xml I have:

<library-property>
    <name>org.zkoss.zul.Panel.mold</name>
    <value>bs</value>
</library-property>

</library-property>

When using the portallayout and adding the panels to it with options closable, collapsible and maximizable I notice that the buttons line up underneath the title in horizontal alignment so the panel header ends up being quite large in height. The moving feature of portallayout is also not working. Is there a way to set the zclass for the panel back to a different theme for that specific zul?. Is there a way to make it work within the bootstrap theme?

Thanks,

Antonio.

Support Options
  • Email Support
  • Training
  • Consulting
  • Outsourcing
Learn More